Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Top 10 Tuesday...
Top10 Things on my "Bucket List"...Inspired by the girls at work yesterday...
1. Run a marathon...but I'm seriously afraid of this distance. I don't know why. I've run a half-marathon, and I did fine, actually better than fine as I finished under 2 hours. So what's with being afraid? I think I'm afraid of "hitting the wall", and not being able to break through the wall(or go over the wall/around the wall/or whatever you do once you've hit it). And then I'd just be a marathon-runner-wannabe, who would say, "Yeah, I ran in a marathon once, but I didn't finish"...loser.
2. Go to Hawaii...except I hate flying. HATE. FLYING. I'd have to be knocked unconscious to be on a plane for 8 hours.
3. Travel the U.S. in an RV...with all of the kids. This sounds way better than an 8 hour plane ride.
4. Live in a cabin by a lake.
5. Be a contestant on The Price is Right...or even better...Wipeout...oh, just to run across those "big balls".
6. Meet Oprah.
7. Take a class on cake decorating...with the Cake Boss...that would be awesome.
*Ummm, judging by #'s 5, 6, and 7, I think I might watch too much T.V.
8. Have a spa day with my girls.
9. Write a book.
10. Run a marathon...wait, did I already say that?
What's on your bucket list?