Thursday, April 14, 2011
What's In My Purse???
Well, this is priceless, and also my 2nd post for the day, but I couldn't resist because it was SO ironic. The writing prompt was:
What do the contents of your handbag/purse “say” about you?
Well, there you have it. The contents of my "purse"(more like a diaper/kid/hold-all-my-crap bag). As I'm looking on other blogger's posts about what they have in THEIR purses, my Kate is rummaging through mine(and snacking on crackers/smashing them into the carpet).
Here's the official list:
1. Crackers-someone is always hungry.
2. Wet wipes-someone is always messy.
3. Diaper and wipes-never leave home without them, someone always has to pee.
4. Lotion-my hands are always dry.
5. Kleenex-I'm not going to lie, I think some of it may be used.
6. Receipts,straw wrappers,grocery lists...
As to what all this stuff says about me? I think it says I always try to be prepared...because I have been caught too many times UN-prepared.